Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The aim of the development is to improve the braking behaviour compared to the original brake disc. EBC uses HPSR steel with a low carbon content, which has an 18% higher friction coefficient. This steel is much more resistant to rust than cast steel. In addition, the entire surface is protected by a 3 micron thick zinc layer, which is worn away during braking in the area of the brake pad contact zone. It is only in this area that light flash rust can form during longer periods of use.
The brake disks are drilled in a bird's-eye design to get by with as few drillings as possible while at the same time optimizing the cleaning of the brake disk from rainwater and brake dust. The fewer holes are drilled, the better the wet braking performance and the less wear.
- Rigid brake disc.
- Made of heat-treated carbon steel.
- Brake surface drilled with optimized hole pattern.
- Radially ground.
- Galvanized to protect against corrosion.
- EBC recommends EBC Organic TT brake pads or for sporty drivers EBC sintered brake pads in R or MXS compound.
- Independent design.
- Thickness of the brake disc may vary compared to the original part.